CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 02, 2006

DeDe's Trip to Kentucky

On August 21st, I was FINALLY reunited with my brother & his family. It had been almost 2 years since I'd seen them. Sallie's birthday was the 25th, and her sister threw her a surprise Steelers party. Christy really went all out with the cake & decorations, and we all wore Black and Gold for the occasion. It was a blast...and not just because we went to the Buca (my favorite)! The next day was the Steelers/Bengals game, and we tailgated at the Pub. I was on cloud nine...until about midway through the 3rd quarter when the Steelers self-destructed. Still, it was nice to get to watch a game with Bryan...even if we were disgusted when it was over.

It was so hard to say goodbye to everyone. I miss them so much already. I really enjoyed the time I spent with Sallie & Christy. It was great getting to know them better. But, the plan is to meet again next summer at Steelers Women's Fantasy Camp. I'm already on a diet so I won't pass out on the field.

So, here are the pictures...


Here's Mackenzie eating "red chips" (because they come in a red bag)

Here are Sallie & Joe at dinner the night before her party

The decorations & cake. These photos don't do justice...

New Faneca jersey from Bryan
Cute picture of Mackenzie & Christy

Bry, DeDe & Mackenzie wearing Big Ben's number

Sallie & her brother Mac

The Ritas

Waiting for our table at Buca Di Beppo (We Dey!)

Joe entertained while we waited for our food

Guess the party's over...

Tailgating at R Place Pub

Sallie & Ben...I mean Jason

Never too young to tailgate!!

No comments: